Stress or pressure is a feeling of emotional or physical tension. This problem can come from any event or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or nervous. Stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. In short term, stress can be positive, such as when it helps you avoid danger. But when you experience prolonged stress, it can endanger your health.
Level of Stress : –
Low stress – Low stress, work results are also low due to lack of motivation and focus on work.
High stress– Stress is at a high level, a person will experience stress and show signs of stress.
Moderate stress – Stress at a moderate level is the best as it will increase one’s motivation and life development.
Everyone has experienced stress, angry feelings or other negative feelings. However, many do not know, how the processes in the body cause these negative feelings. According to The Huffington Post, there are feelings of stress, anger and negativity due to the presence of three hormones in the body. These hormones cause you to feel stressed, angry or negative.
Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands after getting a signal from the brain when the condition is adequate. Adrenaline acts with another stress hormone (norepinephrine), which is responsible for determining how you respond to stress. For example, while you are driving a car, there are cars moving fast that can cause you to have an accident. You will stop the car abruptly and feel your heart rate increase. This will cause you to experience breathing fast, sweating, muscles become tense. That called as adrenaline rush. As the heart rate increases, so does the energy. It will make you stay away from danger and make you more focused.
This hormone is also produced by the adrenal glands. The role of the hormone norepinephrine is to keep you focused and awake during stress. If the hormone norepinephirine is overproduced, it will cause you to become more alert, not sleepy and focus on the problem. Norepinephirine helps to divert blood flow to places that are less needed for others such as muscles or the brain.
The hormone cortisol is also produced by the adrenal glands and is also known as the stress hormone. These hormones determine your response to stressful situations. Compared to other hormones, these hormones work more slowly. First, the part of the brain called the amygdala will determine the threat or situation that can cause stress. Then the signal is sent to the hypotalamus. The hypothalamus produces corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH), which is linked to adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). ACTH then sends a signal to the adrenal glands to release cortisol. In many dangerous situations, the hormone cortisol can save human lives. Even so, the production of too much cortisol hormone is also not good for the body. These hormones suppress the immune system, raise blood pressure and blood sugar, cause acne, obesity and more. All these hormones are responsible for the stress you feel and the way your body copes with it. In some cases, the above hormones can be beneficial. However, producing too much stress hormones is also not good for health.
How to overcome stress? (Relief Powder)
One of the effective ways to deal with stress is a by using relief powder. It is made up of salt mixed with selected herbs to increase aura, refresh and helps to reduce the body’s gas problems.
Benefit of RS04
- Stabilize emotions
- Raise the face series
- Helps activate nerves
- Give a positive aura and self -potential
- Increase spiritual/internal energy
- Smoothens blood flow
- Get rid of body gas in the body
- Helps lighten the body
- Dealing with and relieving stress and emotional stress
Main ingredient: – Salt, Horse Gram and Lemon Balm
*Click the picture to more info*
Benefit of Salt
- Salt contain mineral magnesium and sulphate. The mineral magnesium will be able to penetrate into the skin and replace the level of magnesium in the body when it dissolved in warm water.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in the body to regulates more than 300 enzymes. One of them is to maintain the stability of blood pressure, heart rate and bone strength.
- Magnesium helps to improve feelings of calm. Therefore, the deficiency of mineral itself can be associate with the anxiety and stress
- Mineral sulphate helps in detoxification such as removing toxins from the body, cleansing the liver, as well as the process of tissue protein formation and stress.
Benefit of Lemon Balm
- Scientific studies show that lemon balm has the benefit of calming the nerves and stimulating sound sleep because it also acts as a sedative.
- Lemon balm is also said to have a tonic effect on the heart and circulatory system as well as lower blood pressure.
- The high content of selenium in lemon balm helps to regulate thyroid function and enhance the immune effect. It is considered as an antiviral treatment because it contains polyphenols.
- Lemon balm is also used as a remedy for headaches, nausea, stomach sneak and also benefits for the treatment of Alzheimer’s and depression.
Benefit of Horse Grams
- This horse gram has zero diuretics and anti-oxidants. It suitable for patients who are suffering from diarrhea, bleeding and haemorrhoids.
- Horse grams have the levels of antioxidants which needed to soothe the eyes. It helps to deal with various infections that attack the eye area.
- Horse grams are also great for anyone who suffers from skin problems such as boils, rashes and other skin disorders. It is because these horse grams are made up of antibacterial and antimicrobial.
ADVANTAGES OF RELIEF POWDER (RS04)
- Helps relieve muscle pain
Salt bath therapy helps to improve blood circulation in the body, which in turn helps to relax and reduce muscle soreness. It is such a good therapy for arthritis problems because they relieve joint pain.
- Helps to relax
Salt bath therapy can be used in different forms. This therapy helps the body to relax and reduce stress, reactivate the body and reduces headaches.
- Gives a good night’s sleep
Stress can increase the production of the hormone’s adrenaline and cortisol. This is because salt contains minerals that helps to reduce stress hormone and make the nervous system more relaxed.
- Improves skin structure
This brine contains minerals such as zinc, sulphur and sodium. Due to the presence of these minerals, the structure of the skin will be better maintained. Zinc can help speed wound healing, while sulphur helps clear the rash. In addition, sodium helps to smooth blood flow and increase skin metabolism.